Pikanjo Jam #2 Pikanjo Jam #2

LOL

j00 stole my LF drawing oh well I guess moer toadiez can see it now rotfl.

A present for piconjo? A present for piconjo?

OGM

J00 sh00d have drawn Piconjo's p3n0r way bigger. Next time remember, k?

The Battle of EnGee The Battle of EnGee

l33t

But j00 shodnt have blocked out piconjo's p3n0r when he waz in teh tube. I liked how Piconjo pwned teh moonlight guy and Xombrez LOLROTFL
I voted 6, k?

Moonlight-Dragun responds:

k .. but i am not dirty, sorry. -_-

PICONJO: The Epic Kiss 16 PICONJO: The Epic Kiss 16

omgwtflol

leet it was sure an epic day today maybe there will be leik an epic confession lolomfg111

Piconjo-Rise of teh Pen0r Piconjo-Rise of teh Pen0r

Yay

LF <3z teh p3n0r <3 <3 < 3 <3

FF: Warfare 8 FF: Warfare 8

MY TRUE THOUGHTS

Crow here, I can't review on my other account so i'll review with this.

Graphics: You have slighty improved since your last episode. I do sorta like your HP system you have. Your fight scenes on te other hand are not impresive, infact, they are very boreing.

Style: Here is your worst subject. Your battles are very slow and medoicore. This is what I notice in mostly all of them.
- Fighters walk slowly to each other
- Swords clash together with a cheap generic clang sound
- One of them loses thier Weapons
- One of them says a dramtic line
You show no sign ofimprovment with each of these that comes out try to make the background more lifelike instead of a stationary screenshot.

Sound: I heard Chrono Cross and Secret of Mana in there and those have badass music tracks so you get some points there. BUT I took off points because you don't know how to stream music I mean 5 megs with a movie this short........

Interactivity: Well....you have buttons.....I also could not do anything in the game but attack.

Humor: This was not meant to be funny so 0.

Overall: I do admitt you have somewhat improved BUT lets face it anyone can do this all they have to know is to motion tween and make buttons. You need to play with FPS and make the whole area in the scene more life like (Tourchs actually moving, Birds Flying, Clouds Moving, ect) otherwise it just makes the scene boreing. Also try to go on more camra angles instead of it just in one place, like try to zoom in on characters and shiat. So my fianl verdict is a 5 it was good in some parts but overall made me want to close it of how boering it was.......

FFVI:The Day After Part14 FFVI:The Day After Part14

OMG!!!!!!1

YOUR THE BEST VINCE CAN YOU EMAIL ME TO TEACH ME HOW TO MAKE ANIMATIONS LIKE YOURS! MY ANIMATIONS SUCK AND I NEED A FLASH TEACHER MY CONTACT INFO IN PORFILE! THNX AND FF6 4EVA!!!!11

Vinstigator responds:

OMG TEH GOLD CRWO REVIEWED MY MOVIE! I KNOW U NEED HELP BECAUSE U SUCK ASS! BUT DON'T WORRY CUZ I STILL <3 U EVEN THOUGH U SUX0RS TEH BUX0RS! THAT MOVIE YOU MADE...IT WAS VERY EROTIC! BUT OF COURSE WE KNOW THAT'S WHAT GETS YOU OFF, TWO TALENTED ANIMATORS. HAHA DAILY FEATURE! HAHAHA I NOW OWN YOU!

PS THANKS FOR TEH 10 MR CROW :D